You need to turn off the Graphics Processor from the Lightroom Preferences.
Open Control Panel >> Go to Device Manager >> Under the Display Adapter look for the Graphics Adapter >> Right Click and disable.
Go to Lightroom Preferences from the Edit menu
Click on Performance tab
Uncheck the Graphics Processor
Open and check if it works fine, then go back to the Device Manager and enable the Graphics Processor.
Let us know if that helps.
when I click on edit in lightroom it stops responding
Please Follow the Solution below
- Go To Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" If this does not solves the issue then,
- With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
3. Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps
intel graphics 4000is the card and when I put the address in explorer it does not come up I guess I lack the computer skills