2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2016 7:26 AM by Derek Cross

Formatting text?

cbishop01 Level 2

I am having trouble with Taking a word document placing the text in the text box in indesign and it changing the character formatting to what i want.  Here's what i'm doing (i asked this before but i never went forward with it and i cannot find my original post.) I'm taking a text document lets just say its arial font with some bolds in it.  I want it to change automatically to Helvetica and keep the bolds bold.  Right now i can make it either or.  I cannot see how to keep the Normal text Normal and the Bold in the same paragraph Bold. EX below.  How would i put this in indesign and keep the formatting but change the font to Helvetica?

Learn Adobe InDesign, read answers to common questions, join our online community, or get instant help from Adobe support. Learn Adobe InDesign, read answers to common questions, join our online community, or get instant help from Adobe support. Learn Adobe InDesign, read answers to common questions, join our online community, or get instant help from Adobe support. Learn Adobe InDesign, read answers to common questions, join our online community, or get instant help from Adobe support. Learn Adobe InDesign, read answers to common questions, join our online community, or get instant help from Adobe support.

Thank you

Chris bishop