1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 8, 2016 8:43 AM by Rick Gerard

my after effects glitches when i try to render it to a video format. how can i stop this?

second gen films

my after effects works fine except when rendering. i have tried rendering it is adobe media encoder and the adobe after effects render queue. how can i stop this?

• 1. Re: my after effects glitches when i try to render it to a video format. how can i stop this?
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What do you mean glitches? Basically if you use the Render Cue and the default Output Module setting of Lossless you will end up with a file that is great in the production pipeline but probably will not playback smoothly. If you are using one of the standard H.264 presets in the Adobe Media encoder that matches your frame rate and frame size then you should bet a nice MP4 that will playback on almost anything. If you mean you are getting rendering errors make sure you purge everything before rendering. All of this advice assumes that you are running the latest builds of AE and Adobe Media Encoder and that your system meets the minimum system requirements.