If this is the wrong venue for this question, I apologize in
Just upgraded from Flex Builder Standard to Pro.
Tried to use the profiler.
I press the 'Profile' button, the application starts, but I
never see the 'Configure the Profiler Agent' box.
I verified with the "Manage Flex Builder Licenses" window
that I am on the Pro version now.
What have I done wrong?
I try to use the profiler but I don't even see the "Configure
the Profiler Agent"-box. Like you, I just updated from FB 3
Standard to FB 3 Professional. Like you, I verified with the
"Manage Flex Builder Licences"-window.
What I have done furthermore:
- I just deinstalled FB 3 and reinstalled it, but this time I
installed from the professional DVD only. No success.
- I created a mm.cfg file as recommended. This file didn't
exist. No success.
- I checked for existence of the AdvancedDataGrid component
to ensure that I'm using the professional edition. This component
is available, but profiling is not.
- I checked for the current Flex Framework: this one is
version 3.2 SDK. The current flash players are FP 10 Debug Player
(for IE AND FF/Safari/Opera).
- I stopped ESET NOD 32 and any firewalls (FritzBox and
Windows). Except for feeling queasy at the moment, there isn't any