1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 8, 2016 7:46 PM by wobertc

how to build a slide show to insert text on individual pictures, adding additional pictures,adding text slides?

hlight

Using Lightroom to create a slideshow and have the following questions:

1. After you establish the initial load, how do you add additional images to an existing slideshow?

2. How do you format the title slide and ending slide? only able to get 1 line of text.

3. How do you add test on an (one) image. When I enter text, it applies to all the images.

4.I render a show to  MP4 file..and I get repeated pics  a slideshow of 19 min ended up being 54 mins. Why does it randomly repeat images multiple times?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Harv

• 1. Re: how to build a slide show to insert text on individual pictures, adding additional pictures,adding text slides?
          wobertc Adobe Community Professional

1. Click the tab to "Create a Saved Slideshow". This creates a Slideshow Collection. Add more images to this collection.

2. Intro and End slides are limited! Only an Identity Plate allowed. This can be one line of text or a Graphic.

For a slide with more text- create it in Photoshop (to any design! like a full screen of text- be aware that the change interval cannot be adjusted individually to allow a lot of text to be read) and use in the slideshow collection.

3. Each time you click on [ABC] below the image and choose the text format from the menu, you can add more text fields.

Custom Text is for all images. Select another option- Filename, Caption, etc (Enter captions for each slide!)

4. Uncheck the Playback options - [Repeat Slideshow] and [Random Order]

ScreenShot489.jpg

1 person found this helpful