3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2016 7:18 PM by KoMaruyama

How can I move a sketch from one project to another?

imantsc

IS this possible? just want to reorganize my drawings within the app. I can only move the order with a project. I cant get them to jump to another project.

• 1. Re: How can I move a sketch from one project to another?
          KoMaruyama Adobe Community Professional

There have been hints about the feature being talked about as a possible option in an upcoming release. 

I really wish that Adobe would put together a proper version & feature history site for Sketch.  I can't find an official one.. can you?

A new release just came out, but addressed bugs and stability only:

1. Latest Version: Adobe Photoshop Sketch 3.3.1 (Updated: April 4, 2016)
            • BUG FIXES
            • We’ve improved overall performance and stability.
            • If you enjoy using Sketch, please share a nice review. It really helps!
          2. Old Version: Adobe Photoshop Sketch 3.3 (Updated: March 2, 2016)
            • iPHONE SUPPORT
            • Adobe Sketch now runs on iPhone, and includes the following features
            • Touch Slide support. Draw perfect straight lines and beautiful geometric shapes. Then place and scale them with Touch Slide.
            • Support for grids and guides. Just press the Settings icon and add grids.
            • ENHANCEMENT TO PERSPECTIVE GRIDS
            • You can now map shapes to a perspective plane. Select a shape, select a plane, and draw!
            • CANVAS ROTATION
            • To rotate the canvas, press the Settings icon and select the Rotate option.
            • BUG FIXES
            • We’ve improved overall performance and stability.
            • If you enjoy using Sketch, please share a nice review. It really helps!
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How can I move a sketch from one project to another?
            Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Ko,

Yes. You're right. The team is working on incorporating the ability to move canvases between projects. It could make it into Sketch along with layer support.

About an official site that lists the features in previously-released versions of the app.... There isn't one. (I suspect it has something to do with the speed of the development cycle.)

Sue.

• 3. Re: How can I move a sketch from one project to another?
              KoMaruyama Adobe Community Professional

Thanks Sue!

It's awesome to have an application that updates so quickly.