Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On Mac and PC?

Contributor ,
Apr 10, 2016 Apr 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

1) I've got a student abo for CC on Mac. I may use two installations. I'd like to buy a desktop PC with Windows and use the second installation there. Now I came to doubts if it is going to work because I've suddenly have to accept the license again and it says:

2.1.5 Dualboot-Plattform. Die Software ist zur Verwendung auf einer bestimmten Betriebssystemplattform lizenziert. Der Kunde muss für die Verwendung der Software auf jeder einzelnen Betriebssystemplattform eine eigene Lizenz erwerben. Wenn der Kunde die Software beispielsweise auf der Mac OS- und Windows-Betriebssystemplattform auf einem Gerät installieren möchte, auf dem diese beiden Plattformen ausgeführt werden (d. h. auf einem Dualboot-Rechner), muss er zwei Lizenzen für die Software erwerben. Dies ist auch dann der Fall, wenn zwei Versionen der Software für jeweils eine andere Betriebssystemplattform auf demselben Datenträger geliefert werden.

=

2.1.5 Dual Boot Platform. The Software is licensed for use on a specific operating system platform. Customer must purchase a separate license for use of the Software on each operating system platform. By way of example, if Customer desires to install the Software on both the Mac OS and Windows operating system platforms on a device that runs both of those platforms (i.e., a dual boot machine), then Customer must first obtain two separate licenses for the Software. This is true even if two versions of the Software, each designed for a different operating system platform, are delivered to Customer on the same media.

which means I have to purchase it again for Windows??

2) Does a student abo end automatically? I've got some little discount in January. It was a special offer. Where can I check for how long they keep the cheeper price and when it gets more expensive?

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe stuff? Where are you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources