It is not possible to play a video behind any other object.
aw that stinks -- thank you for answering
Logo would need to be part of video. What platform are you using? If mac, this can be accomplished in imovie pretty easily.
Yes I am using a mac!
After thinking it about it, you can do this with just photoshop:
In photoshop > open video > then import logo and position as needed > export > render video
The Imovie method requires an image editor (like photoshop) and requires a few more steps:
1. First determine the pixel dimension of the video by getting info in desktop. Dimensions would be like (960 × 540) (1920 × 1080)
2. Then in image editor, create an image the size of video and fill canvas with saturated green (R0 G255 B0)
3. Import logo into photoshop. Position as needed. Save as jpeg
4. In Imovie, import movie, import green screen logo.
5. Place video into timeline, drag logo over video and apply green screen effect.
6. Export desired format from imovie