• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i want to install adobe air latest version in centos 6.7 ? As i want to install gmat prep software in centos using wine software

Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to install adobe air latest version in centos 6.7 ? As i want to install gmat prep software in centos using wine software

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Linux support for Adobe AIR was dropped a while ago.  The last Adobe AIR version supported on Linux was version 2.6.  This is available for download form the AIR Archive page.  However, do note that there have been no updates, including security bug fixes, to this version of AIR since it's release.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All links on that page pointing to any files on airdownload.adobe.com appear to be failing. This includes ALL linux versions and most windows and mac versions.

I don't know how long it's been inaccessible.  Chat support appear to neither know nor care how this might be remedied and are not prepared to contact anyone regarding it.

Ultimately, i'd like to access the latest supported Linux version of Adobe AIR (which you mention above is v2.6).

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I dried numerous links, including all of the 2.6 links, and they all worked for me.  Please provide the direct link to the file(s) that are not working for you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines