Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help Publishing

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Last year I created 3 training modules with Presenter, and I published successfully.  This year, I needed to make some changes.  I did so in my original files, and now I am not having any success with publishing.  It allows me to select my file on my computer.  Then it says it is doing the conversion, and then that bar disappears, and there is no file where I requested it to be saved to.  There are some odd things this year that weren't there last year, like my "Preview" button is greyed out.  I also cannot select "both" during publishing (not that I need to but I couldn't if I wanted to).  Please assist me.

Thank you,

Lisa

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is your PowerPoint project saved as .PPT?

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it is saved now in my file. I needed to go to a machine that had the updated version. I still cannot preview, so hopefully we can post it. That is our next issue to tackle. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Presenter 11 supports only .pptx project files.

If in case, you have an old project saved with .ppt extension, preview option will be greyed out and there will be no option to publish in HTML5 format.

I would suggest you to re-open your old project in powerpoint and save it as .pptx file.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Kindly mark this answer as correct if you find it helpful.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources