• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Youtube videos, web objects, quizzes, non will run in trail version - help - what am i dong wrong? You can see the embeded onject in the preview but they will not run after publishing.

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youtube videos, web objects, quizzes, non will run in trail version - help - what am i dong wrong? You can see the embeded onject in the preview but they will not run after publishing. Can someone give me a step by step to publishing, I feel like I'm missing a step, but do not know what it is

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you trying to publish locally to your computer and then play the content? Also are other things working fine in your published output content?

For your information, Youtube videos and web objects will only work when published output is hosted from a server.

Quiz should work fine even if you are playing it locally.

Kindly mark this answer as correct if you find it helpful.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain
Adobe Presenter Engineering team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry to be stupid but what does ' published output is hosted from a server.' mean? Do I have to upload the completed presentation to a website for the objects to play?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is perfectly no problem. I should have given a more elaborate answer.

Yes, you can upload your published output to either your website or to a local web server like wamp on your machine to check the published output for elements like youtube videos and web objects.

Also your can upload directly to various LMS's like Adobe's own LMS (Adobe Captivate Prime- Adobe Captivate Prime - Learning Management System) or zip and upload your published output to other LMS's like Scorm cloud etc.

Thanks,
Zeeshan Hussain
Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uploaded a pptx to website, runs as a slideshow but the elements do not work. could you give me a link ot something to give me the steps to create the presentation in the first place. This is what I did do far

1) created slides in pp

2) saved as a pptx

3) opened the pptx and then added the interactive elements

4) presses publish after each upload

5) save as 'both' swf and HtLM5

Did I miss something?

This is all new and there are no basic How to videos (that I can find) and the 138page  Help pdf does not contain basic information, I have followed the steps but they assume prior understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Here are few help links as per your ask:

https://helpx.adobe.com/presenter/using/creating-presentations.html

Presenter Help | Publishing and viewing presentations

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources