2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2016 10:48 PM by imeilfx

    What is this effect called? The intro from the show "Limitless"


      I'm wondering how to do this sick effect from the intro of limitless. Or at least what the effect is called. If anyone has any ideas, please do tell