1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2016 11:10 AM by Brad Lawryk

    Licence for magazine & own promotional use


      I want to buy a licence for my own use on digital platforms and in competition that will be distributed in the Times newspaper. What licence do I need to get? So confused.