2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2016 8:03 PM by wendyt64346893

missing video in slideshow

wendyt64346893

I updated all applications including flashplayer.  When I create a slideshow--I have all photos and one video--the slideshow photos show in the slideshow--however--the video does not play and doesn't seem to  be included.  What am I doing wrong??  Please HELP!

• 1. Re: missing video in slideshow
          Tanuj Sandal Adobe Employee

Hi Wendyt,

Could you please let me know the exact version of Lightroom installed on your computer.

Also which operating system are you working on, Windows or MAC?

What is the file format of the video file that you have in Lightroom?

Regards

Tanuj

• 2. Re: missing video in slideshow
            wendyt64346893 Level 1

well, I had just updated to whatever the newest version is on Adobe Cloud.  Since it didn't work, I found a link to install the older version.  So now the video is playing, however the music is playing really loud thru the entire video portion.  I tried the Audio Balance up and down and in the middleno change.  I operate Windows 10.   I use a Canon T5i and have successfully made videos in the past.   Here is what it says in Lightroom-- Lightroom version: CC 2015.5 License: Creative CloudOperating system: Windows 10Version: 10.0Application architecture: x64System architecture: x64Logical processor count: 4Processor speed: 2.1 GHzBuilt-in memory: 8106.2 MBReal memory available to Lightroom: 8106.2 MBReal memory used by Lightroom: 445.0 MB (5.4%)Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 2051.7 MBMemory cache size: 539.3 MBMaximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 4Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2System DPI setting: 96 DPIDesktop composition enabled: YesDisplays: 1) 1600x900Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: No, External touch: No, External pen: No, Keyboard: No

Graphics Processor Info: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500

Check OpenGL support: PassedVendor: IntelVersion: 3.3.0 - Build 20.19.15.4360Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500LanguageVersion: 3.30 - Build 20.19.15.4360

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe LightroomLibrary Path: C:\Users\wwitt\Pictures\Lightroom\Lightroom Catalog.lrcatSettings Folder: C:\Users\wwitt\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Installed Plugins: 1) Canon Tether Plugin2) Facebook3) Flickr4) HDR Efex Pro 2