4 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2016 12:05 PM by moniqueg93222647

Edit pdf

peterv55690095

I purchased full Adobe add-on for iPad; including edit pdf. Nothing saves after the edit. Edit works perfect but nothing gets saved.

• 1. Re: Edit pdf
          Pat Wibbeler Adobe Employee

Hi Peter -

This sounds like a big problem. I'd like to know more about what you are trying. Does this happen with every PDF or just a specific pdf? Would you be willing to share the PDF with us and tell us more about what you are doing to edit it? If so, please email the document to us (I'll send a private message with the email address) along with a brief description of what you are trying to edit. If you can't share the PDF, I'll try to troubleshoot here. A few tips:

• Tap out of the edit field after editing the PDF to "commit" the changes in a paragraph.
          • Tap "Back" after committing the changes to get back to the "Viewer". This commits the changes from an edit session.
          • Tap Back from the viewer to go back to the file list and close the document after editing or choose "share". Closing and sharing save the document.

I am guessing that you're doing these things, but that you've encountered a bug and I'd really like to work with you to understand more.

Pat

• 2. Re: Edit pdf
            peterv55690095 Level 1

Pat,

Thank you.

I've attached the document.

Sent from my iPad

• 3. Re: Edit pdf
              MobileDeveloperCK Adobe Employee

Hi peterv55690095,

We just released Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad version 16.05.18 on May 6, 2016.

This release includes the fix for the "Edit PDF" problem that you reported earlier.

Would you please give it a try and let us know if it works for you?

Thank you!

2 people found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Edit pdf
                moniqueg93222647

This fix totally worked for me. I am one happy camper.