1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2006 5:38 PM by Newsgroup_User

muted looking jpgs

craigdilger@gmail.com
      I am a photography student who posts a new photo on my personal website every day. For ease of updating I made that part of my site using an xml file and a folder full of Jpgs. The problem is that no matter how good i get the colors looking in photoshop they always come out muted once posted. Even if i overkill the contast and saturation it still snaps back to muted colors. Is there anything I am missing here. My site is www.craigdilger.com. You should really see some of the photos rendered by photoshop.

PS. I have tested this with several monitors and browsers
        • 1. Re: muted looking jpgs
          Level 7
          "craigdilger" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message news:e3109t$h4v$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I am a photography student who posts a new photo on my personal website every
          > day. For ease of updating I made that part of my site using an xml file and a
          > folder full of Jpgs. The problem is that no matter how good i get the colors
          > looking in photoshop they always come out muted once posted. Even if i overkill
          > the contast and saturation it still snaps back to muted colors. Is there
          > anything I am missing here. My site is www.craigdilger.com. You should really
          > see some of the photos rendered by photoshop.
          >
          > PS. I have tested this with several monitors and browsers

Everything looks great for me. The colors and contrast are vivid. Do you have the latest Flash player?
          IE 6
          PC
          flash player 8.0.22.0

Nice photos too.
          tralfaz