3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2016 5:07 AM by Twigs_Branch_Photography

Every time I use the sync feature I get a "camera raw settings" appearing in the history tab below the sync settings history marker

Twigs_Branch_Photography

Every time I use the sync feature I get a "camera raw settings" appearing in the history tab below the sync settings history marker, this is massively changing the look between the 2 images - please help

• 1. Re: Sync setting issue
          Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

You'll need to explain your problem in more detail and include some screen shots of what you are doing and what you are seeing.

• 2. Re: Sync setting issue
            Twigs_Branch_Photography Level 1

I am away from my computer at the mo so I can't get any screen shoots, however in detail the issue I am having is -

I edit one image say I make it Black and white its all perfect looking.

I move on to another image and decide that this one would look nice in the same black and white settings as the previous image, all images in question were taken on the same day under the same lighting conditions.

I select both images and hit Sync, the normal box appears as far as I can tell all the regular boxes are ticked, I have used this feature many times in the past with no issues ever.

I hit Okay - and normally all settings are syched and both images look virtually the same in style and tone.

However today I have noticed that both images look remarkably different.

Looking over at the history tab I can see that instead of just the image synch line appearing two lines of history have appeared after I have hit synch the second is the standard image synch history but before that a new line has appeared with the tittle Camera raw settings.

Clicking on this line the image appears to revert to an unedited state with all lines flat.

The camera Raw settings has never appeared in my history line before when using the synch button and it is obvious that this is what is causing the problem .

I really need this to go away as I have a lot of work to get through.

the difference between the two images is really drastic and not simply fixed by hitting something like - changing the light to as shoot.

I am finding that I am having to edit each image individually from scratch which is taking up to much of my time.

I hope this clears things up

Thank you

• 3. Re: Sync setting issue
              Twigs_Branch_Photography Level 1

I am away from my computer at the mo so I can't get any screen shoots, however in detail the issue I am having is -

I edit one image say I make it Black and white its all perfect looking.

I move on to another image and decide that this one would look nice in the same black and white settings as the previous image, all images in question were taken on the same day under the same lighting conditions.

I select both images and hit Sync, the normal box appears as far as I can tell all the regular boxes are ticked, I have used this feature many times in the past with no issues ever.

I hit Okay - and normally all settings are syched and both images look virtually the same in style and tone.

However today I have noticed that both images look remarkably different.

Looking over at the history tab I can see that instead of just the image synch line appearing two lines of history have appeared after I have hit synch the second is the standard image synch history but before that a new line has appeared with the tittle Camera raw settings.

Clicking on this line the image appears to revert to an unedited state with all lines flat.

The camera Raw settings has never appeared in my history line before when using the synch button and it is obvious that this is what is causing the problem .

I really need this to go away as I have a lot of work to get through.

the difference between the two images is really drastic and not simply fixed by hitting something like - changing the light to as shoot.

I am finding that I am having to edit each image individually from scratch which is taking up to much of my time.

I hope this clears things up

Thank you