When you are a CC subscriber you can install a Hebrew version additional:
- Leave your French version as it is.
- Go to the CC Desktop Application
- Under the Gear Symbol menu you find Preferences
- Open them
- In the App section change the App Language to English with Hebrew Support.
- Close Prefences
- Now you see all applications in the CC Desktop Application to "Install" (It might take several minutes until the App recognizes the changes)
- Install InDesign again.
- Now you find additional tools and commands and extended panels with new commands to support Right To Left on Program, Document, Story, Paragraph, Character, Table and Cell Level with all styles and panels. You User Interface is still in French.
Je suis OS 10.6.8
1. Où trouvez-vous l'application de bureau CC?
YOu should find it in the menu bar.
I think there is no CC Desktop Application under OSX 10.6.8.
Just the Adobe Application Manager, that manages CS6 and CC apps in Creative Cloud (CC 2014 and CC 2015 cannot be installed under OSX 10.6.8)
I found a blog post by Gerald Singelmann from 2012 in German that could point in the right direction:
If you open the Application Manager and click the tiny triangle left to your user name you'll see some options.
One should read something like "Preferences". And there you should be able to change the Language.
Be aware, that I did not test this.