- Please go to the Device Manager of Windows, from there expand Display Adapters.
- Disable the graphic card and then open Lightroom , go to the preferences of Lightroom , then the Performance tab and uncheck the option for " Use Graphics Processor " .
- Close Lightroom and go back to the Device Manager and enable the Display Adapter.
- Open Lightroom and then work in Lightroom and check if it works fine.
thank you for your answer but it doesn't work :/ (or I do it badly) but when I disabled the graphic card, I still can't open lightroom, so I can't go to the preferences of lightroom ...
Manually disable the graphics processor:
If you can't launch Lightroom, or Lightroom crashes before you can clear the Use Graphics Processor checkbox, here's how to manually disable this preference:
- Navigate to %appdata%\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences\Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs.
- Open the file Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs in TextEdit.
- Change the line useAutoBahn = true to this line: useAutoBahn = false
- Save and close the file Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs.
- Launch Lightroom again.