5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2016 12:46 PM by Daniel Sterchi

jpeg to mobile

Philthefool

I would like to have a gallery on my mobile that I can manipulate in Lightroom. At the moment I have Lightroom Mobile on my phone , I can upload my pictures to the desktop Lightroom from my phone, but I do not know how to do it in reverse, is this possible.

Many thanks

Philip

• 1. Re: jpeg to mobile
          Daniel Sterchi Adobe Community Professional

Hi philthefool

Of course this is possible. In the «Library View» if you look at your collections you see a checkbox in front of the collection. If you check the checkbox the collection will sync to your mobile device. You can also rightclick on a collection and choose «Sync with Lightroom Mobile». This doesn't work for «Smart Collections» though.

Maybe you don't have a collection yet. So got to the Collection section, click the plus sign on the upper right of the Collections section. Give the new collection an name and add photos to this collection. Then do what I described above.

You can have as many collections as you want. You add photos by dragging and dropping from the library. The photos are not moved they are only linked to the collection you dragged them. I have the same photos in many collections.

I hope this answers your question, otherwise keep on asking.

kind regards

Daniel (from Switzerland)

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: jpeg to mobile
            Philthefool Level 1

Thank you Daniel, thank you so much and it is so simple when you know how, must of spent over an hour looking through Adobe Help to find out.

Thanks once again

Phil

• 3. Re: jpeg to mobile

Hi philthefool

If you mark my answer as correct, others know, that there is an answer to your question.

kind regards

Daniel (from Switzerland)

• 4. Re: jpeg to mobile
                Philthefool Level 1

Yes this is correct, i have downloaded all sorts to my mobile a very useful tool.

• 5. Re: jpeg to mobile

Hi Philthefool

There is a link «answer is correct»

Then the answer ist marked as the correct answer…