3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2016 11:06 PM by NoRecipes

Network volume shows up as local path

NoRecipes

I'm on LR CC 2015.5 on an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) running OS X 10.11.5 (15F18c)

My AFP connected NAS is showing up as a local folder off of Macintosh HD/. This in and of itself wouldn't be such a big deal, except it results in such a long path that my image folder names get cut off to the point I don't know what's in it unless I click on them. Here's what I've tried to do to fix this:

1) The obvious thing is to expand the panel but there's a limit to how wide it will let me expand the left panel and even at it's max width I still can't see the folder names (see screen capture below).

2) I've tried using "Hide this parent", but when I hide the "Volumes" folder, all the subfolders disappear.

I'd either like to figure out a way to get it to properly show the network drive separately, or if that's not possible, to figure out a way to get "Hide this parent" to work so that the meaningless parent folders don't hog all panel space. Screenshot of the problem below:

Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 10.03.06 PM.png