We recommend you try these steps:
“You need to be signed in…” OR any other error code between 1000 and 2000 (including 1001, 1067, 1080)
This is generally due to a problem with your Creative Cloud login state. Follow these steps to try to resolve the problem:
- Quit Adobe XD.
- Run the Adobe Creative Cloud app from your Applications folder (or click on the Creative Cloud icon in your menubar if it’s already running).
- Click the gear icon in the upper right and choose “Preferences…”
- Click the “Sign Out” button.
- After signing out, sign back in again.
- Restart Adobe XD and try sharing again.
What happens if you do this (several times) and you keep getting the error message?
So do I, I've done all the step above, but still getting the error message
1 person found this helpful
make sure you're using the XD genuine, not the cracked one