1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 18, 2016 4:58 AM by parker121

Flash player dont work

alfalanminecraft

I download the Flash Player from https://get.adobe.com/cz/flashplayer/download/?installer=FP_21_for_Firefox_-_NPAPI&os=Wind ows%208.1&browser_type=Gecko&browser_dist=Firefox&a=Intel_True_Key&p=mdual,mss&dualoffer=f alse&mdualoffer=false I run the installation client and after instalation it´s write that I installed it but things that wants flash player dont work and on one webpage it writes that I have flash player version 0

I installed it many times and dont work please help

Thanks

• 1. Re: Flash player dont work
          parker121

I have the same problem. I have tried everything to fix it but Flash Player updated about a year ago and has not worked since.

There is no hope or help from Adobe. They throw this crap out there and everyone is supposed to make it work. I hate it.

Today it is AGAIN displaying the demand to access my camera. I don't have a camera, but that is not an option. I don't need a camera to play video in you tube, but Adobe demands one every time I try to play a video in Facebook, or any attachment.

I don't work for Adobe. I'm not willing to "just keep trying" to make their product work. It's a failure. They don't care, it works for their purposes.