1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 21, 2016 6:02 PM by Brad Lawryk

    Standard or extended license?


      Hi, I read the info on the different licenses but its still unclear  to me weather I need the extended license or the regular. I will be using parts of some stock photos integrated into my CD graphic booklet that gets printed. My album itself is for sale of course, but these parts of the stock photos are just part of the graphic artwork, not the actual product I'm selling, you know? Could someone please tell me is  I can go with the standard license for this?