1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 25, 2016 8:47 AM by Sue Garibaldi

When I send files from Adobe Sketch from my ipad to my iMac they don't arrive or open

noriej11085512

Hi, I just purchased CC for the full Creative Suite, and I have the iPad Pro. When I try to send files from my ipad to my iMac, the iPad said the files are sent, but they don't arrive or open on my iMac in Photoshop. Any suggestions!

• 1. Re: When I send files from Adobe Sketch from my ipad to my iMac they don't arrive or open
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Norie,

Sorry you're having trouble. One thing you want to check, especially since you just moved to a paid CC subscription:

Make sure you're signed in to Sketch AND your desktop with the same Adobe ID.  It's possible to have the same user name (email address) but have a different password for it; it will show in screenshots as the same ID but is different.

The best way to do that is to log out of Sketch and the desktop and log back in. In the app, tap the Sketch icon and then the field with your name in it. On the desktop, click on the CC ion in your file menu, then click on the Gear icon, then Preferences. After you sign out of both, restart both your device and desktop, then sign back in to both

One quick note: Before you log out of the app, log-in to http://assets.adobe.com (My Assets - Mobile Creations - Sketch) and make sure all your work is synced to Creative Cloud.

Let me know if that solves the not sending.

Sue.