1 Reply Latest reply on May 4, 2006 3:05 PM by norrisoft

Publish Settings

Aaron_needs_help
      When I publish my flash movie into an html page and then post it to my server I am encountering a glitch.

This glitch can be seen at one of my websites, the address is

http://www.francoisenicolas.com/

When the user rolls over my flash movie a light gray outline of a box appears and a message appears that says, "Click to activate and use this control".
      The result is that the user has to click on the flash movie to activate it before they can actually click on any of the buttons or any part of the flash movie. This is very annoying, especially if I have a splash page that has an "Enter the SITE" button because the user will have to click it twice because they have to click once to activate the movie and once to actually enter the site. So, the click it once and then just sit their because they don't know whats going. Eventually they just leave the site.

PLEASE HELP me figure out what is going wrong. I've tried changing the publishing settings, but that doesn't seem to have any effect and I don't think it has something to do with the browser settings because this problem happens on several different computers.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

THank you.