3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2016 3:47 PM by robdillon

No motion on motion tween

semoial35139647 Level 1

I have three separate ayers that are gray instead of the usual blue/gold colors.  On those layers, even though I am doing the same procedure, it gives me the start point and it then jumps to the end point without any motion on the way through.  It also does not have a trail line.  Another does nothing at all and the the third one has a solid line that is not workable.  It also has a manner of deleting an image from a layer and then will not allow me to bring a replacement from the library.. 

What produces things like this and what do I do about them.  What I did with the lost image was to delete the layer and start over again.  That is not the way it should be handled.  I haven't tried that method on the lack of motion ones yet.  I would prefer to know what happens!

A general question is if it is possible to reverse an alpha tween so that it starts light and then goes to greater opacity?  I think the images would look well shooting out of the fireworks display lightly and then gaining opacity.

Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 6.29.18 PM.png