1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 16, 2006 7:37 PM by Newsgroup_User

Wont Stop

Dr.Amatos
      Umm yes, I have figured out all of my button issues, but I seem to have a new problem.

My Movie, as soon as it is done playing, jumps right to the begginings, and I have a Button in there that is supposed to be a replay button. Im fairly sure this is right,

on (press, release) {
      gotoAndPlay(1);
      }

So when my movie gets to the end. It jumps back to the start, and begins again, and I dont even push the button, and it jumps to the beggining.
        • 1. Re: Wont Stop
          Level 7
          1. You have AS errors and are not noticing them when you perform
          Control->Test Movie.

2. You have AS on keyframes at the end of the timeline. Review the timeline
          and examine all keyframes that have AS on them indicated by the letter a
          appearing on the keyframe.

3. You do not have a stop action on the last frame of the movie. Add a layer
          at the top of the timeline. Name it AS or Actionscript. Lock it to prevent
          adding assets. Add a keyframe to the last frame and add a stop() action.

--
          Lon Hosford
          www.lonhosford.com
          May many happy bits flow your way!
          "Dr.Amatos" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:e1uje7$s40$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          Umm yes, I have figured out all of my button issues, but I seem to have a
          new
          problem.

My Movie, as soon as it is done playing, jumps right to the begginings, and
          I
          have a Button in there that is supposed to be a replay button. Im fairly
          sure
          this is right,

on (press, release) {
          gotoAndPlay(1);
          }

So when my movie gets to the end. It jumps back to the start, and begins
          again, and I dont even push the button, and it jumps to the beggining.