2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2016 10:00 AM by southwestform

    Morphing one drawing into another?

    southwestform Level 1

      I want to take some simple drawings made in Illustrator and somehow morph them from one shape into another. Can After Effects do something like this where the first image is on one frame and the last frame has another drawing and it somehow tweens/morphs the image? If so, what is it called? Can someone please point me in the right direction?