0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 24, 2016 5:28 PM by clangton

Shockwave error

clangton Level 1

I am getting a Shockwave error while trying to run the program from the browser.

Upon clicking on a particular textword (mouseword), I get this error.

Internar error: Unexpected failure while compositing bitmap member 2 of PLAYER-CAST 3.

What is Player-cast 3?

Is this the number of the cast library or is it something else? Is it complaining about cast member 2 of my internal file?

I am using the same shared file elsewhere without any problems with same type of script, (see below.)

I have just one shared cast library. So if it is referring to a third cast library, I don't have one. Just two.

Have tried, moving the member, redoing it (it is a text field). Changed the sound file type, which plays fine.

Thanks for your help.

Charan

Here is the script that runs. I get the error when I click on the second word in a list of three words.

It happens on the first story '"Tom and the bad cat."

www.gigglebunny.com

on mouseDown

if the mouseword = 1 then

set currentword = the mouseword

set the foreColor of char 1 to 2 of word currentword  of field  "words" to 230

updatestage

sound(1).play(member( "wat"))

waitfor

wait .2

set the foreColor of char 1 to 2 of word currentword  of field  "words" to 255

updatestage

else if the mouseword = 2 then

set the foreColor of char 1 to 3 of word currentword  of field  "words" to 230

updatestage

sound(1).play(member( "wcat"))

wait .5

set the foreColor of char 1 to 3 of word currentword  of field  "words" to 255

updatestage

else if the mouseword = 3 then

set the foreColor of char 1 to 3 of word currentword  of field  "words" to 230

updatestage

sound(1).play(member( "wmad"))

waitfor

wait .2

set the foreColor of char 1 to 3 of word currentword  of field  "words" to 255

updatestage

end if

end