2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2016 7:15 AM by Rick Gerard

How to keep the layers inside the composition?

melissab10704313

Hello Guys,

I am making an circle burst animation in after effects. The circle bursts looks like

to come out of the screen, so they become bigger when the time past.

But now my circle bursts become so big that they not fit in to the composition

when they on their biggest size. I not want to make them smaller so that they

fit in to the compisition. Has anyone an idea how to fit them into the compisition

without make them smaller?

• 1. Re: How to keep the layers inside the composition?
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

It's really not clear what you mean. You need to explain better, especially what methods you actually use to create your animation.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: How to keep the layers inside the composition?
            Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I don't understand. If you are using 3D layers then move the camera or the layers, if you are using scale then reveal the scale properties of the layers in the timeline and adjust scale. if you are using a particle system then make your adjustments in the Effects Control Panel or by moving the comp camera if you are using a particle system that will use the comp camera. If you have a bunch of layers that have moved outside of the visible comp panel window then you can change the Magnification Ratio to reveal all of the layer outlines that have moved outside the comp frame, select all of these layers in the timeline and then grab the handles of the selection and scale all of the layers down.

These are very basic AE skills. If you are new please go through some of the basic training materials you'll find here: Basic AE and learn how to use the Search Help field at the top right corner of AE. It's the best source of info and training for any AE user.