Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File open failed - message

Apr 24, 2016 Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need help urgently.

I have bought a bunch of books this weekend for my birthday and out of the 30 books I bought from Booktopia 4 have downloaded fine to my ereader and I can open and access them. The others which I did exactly the same way aren't opening and come up with the error message File open failed. What does that mean and how do I fix it? I was on it for hours downloading them last night and have re sent them from Booktopia today which I can open and access all the books in Digital Editions on Adobe but I want them all to be accessible on my ereader so I can read in bed and on on the train going to & from work.

As it's the long weekend here in Australia I can't get to talk to anyone at Booktopia to see if its an issue at there end and don't know how to contact someone in Adobe. I go back to work full time from tomorrow and would like to try fix the problem today if I can.

Thanks

Belinda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open the eBook in Digital Edition?

Which Reader do your are exact used?
The Reader authoirze with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's one I got from Big W 5 years ago Ready to Go or something like that. Admittedly I haven't bought any new books in a few years. Now I remember why as its a pain in the neck to get new books on. But I've bought about 30 books this weekend, downloaded them all the same way 4 have worked the rest come up with the error message.

Belinda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you not answer my question i can not try to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Did you get this fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines