3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2016 1:06 PM by ElG@oGordo

SCORM 1.2 compliant output

artisistem

Hi all,

what is the proper method to publish SCORM compliant html5 projects from animate cc?

many thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: SCORM 1.2 compliant output
          Yarik V. Level 1

This is interesting question for me too. I think about upgrade from flash cs6 to animate cc, but its very important first to know how to publish html5 output as SCORM 1.2.  From flash cs6 i make it via Flash learning interaction library. But this is AS3_based.

• 2. Re: SCORM 1.2 compliant output
            ClayUUID Adobe Community Professional

SCORM conformance has nothing to do with how you publish your content. What makes something minimally SCORM-conformant is that it has a manifest, and sends LMS init and finish commands. For those you need a SCORM manifest maker and a SCORM wrapper. Google around, there's lots of them out there. Also you'll want to grab the SCORM Conformance Test Suite (CTS) from adlnet.org.

2 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: SCORM 1.2 compliant output
              ElG@oGordo

I feel your pain ... trying to force Captivate to do things beyond the box and found out Captivate does not play well with our LMS (Cornerstone). I considered using Animate, as I use to develop all eLearning in Flash, but could not locate the SCORM publish settings.