3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2016 5:29 AM by Steve Grisetti

Premiere Elements  12/14

engel jand33787037

When I export an edited video made with Premiere Elements 12 or 14  the images and sound are on the DVD or USB stick but not the film/film menu. How can this problem be solved ?

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements  12/14
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You've only got menus on your DVD, right? So it's only a problem on your disc.

How have you added music or audio to your DVD menu -- and is this audio in the WAV format?

You also mention that your DVD was created by Premiere Elements 12 or 14. You're not saying that you created the video project in one version and then finished it another version, are you? Doing that can certainly cause buggy behavior, and it's why I strongly recommend opening an older version project in a newer version in the program in my books!

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements  12/14
            engel jand33787037 Level 1

Yes , I made , as before , menus on the video I am editing and I used at the start of the video a short section of music selected from Premiere Elements  12 audio selection . I have the same problem when I transferred the edited video to a trial version of P.E. 14 ! When exporting ( in MPEG or AVCHD format ) to DVD or USB flash drive everything is there ,; images and audio , but no menu .

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 27 apr. 2016 om 17:32 heeft Steve Grisetti <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

Premiere Elements  12/14

created by Steve Grisetti in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

You've only got menus on your DVD, right? So it's only a problem on your disc.

How have you added music or audio to your DVD menu -- and is this audio in the WAV format?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8715053#8715053 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8715053#8715053

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements  12/14
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

That's correct. Ouputting your video as an MPEG or AVCHD produces a video that does not include a menu.

Menus are only on DVDs and BluRay discs.