• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending email from Quickbooks fails with Port 465 & SSL

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have experience with setting up "Send Forms" in Quickbooks with the new Adobe BC secure email settings? I am unable to send invoices any longer using the old setting (port 25) and with the new secure settings (port 465/SSL).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Business Catalyst​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bani, I am already on BC and have been using the email for several years now. However, since the recent change to the email servers, my Quickbooks "send forms" feature does not function properly. I am just looking for some direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have clients with this same problem, and a solution is urgently needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client who is experiencing this issue as well. I am currently seeking a response from BC support and will post here if I am successful in resolving the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try: mail.b.hostedemail.com for the outgoing mail server with port 465 and SSL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for taking the time to help. Unfortunately we didn't have any luck using mail.b.hostedemail.com.

BC Support offered the community forums as a means to find a resolution - stating that they do not provide support for 3rd party applications. I can understand that, but it seems they have made quite an effort to sync Business Catalyst with QuickBooks.

My client is looking for a new email host as a result...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines