• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem downloading from my purchase confirmation email

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error when I click on the Begin Download on my MacBook.

HTTP Status 500 - Access Token not issued!!

type Status report

message Access Token not issued!!

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

after 1 business day pst, if your account fails to show your purchase, contact adobe support by using a browser that accepts cookies and allows popups, click here and as soon as it's available click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

in the meantime, you can use a trial of lr.

You can use the appropriate link below for your installation file(s)

Downloadable installation files available:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download & Install instructions https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2003339 may help

-includes a way to go to a page to download Adobe programs if you don't have a disc or drive

-you will need to enter your original serial number during install for non-Cloud programs

-Cloud desktop http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-desktop.html

-Cloud Getting Started https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud.html

-or kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2081216 may help

Also go to https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/creative_cloud_faq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is for Lightroom. When I log into my Adobe account, I can't even see Lightroom purchase listed in my order history. does that sound right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after 1 business day pst, if your account fails to show your purchase, contact adobe support by using a browser that accepts cookies and allows popups, click here and as soon as it's available click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

in the meantime, you can use a trial of lr.

You can use the appropriate link below for your installation file(s)

Downloadable installation files available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're downloading via prodesigntoools.com you need to follow the steps listed.

if not, what program are you trying to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and the answer didn't work with me. and made sure cookies and pop-ups are allowed but the error message keep showing. PLEASE NEED HELP ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried different browser

I tried different computer

I tried to accept cookies and pop-ups

and still the problem is not resolved!

also i still cant see the product in my account!!! the confirmation email i received mentioned that the authorized reseller is Digital River Ireland Ltd.​! is there any problem with this reseller?!

How can i solve this problems?!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what link are you using that triggers the 500 error and what program/version are you trying to dl?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the download button in the confirmation email.

https://gc.digitalriver.com/integration/callback/oauth/request/RemoteUserManagement/rivep016/site/?s...

I have purchased:

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Full - English - Arabic Enabled - Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the link in message 4 or discuss with digitalriver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need serial number to download and I haven't received it yet from Digital River Ireland Ltd!!! and They haven't reply my email yet! and the order is not listed my account !!

Order Details
Order Number: 12293204559
Order Date: 04 June 2016
Seller Address
Digital River Ireland Ltd.
Unit 153 Shannon Free Zone
Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland

Product NameQty OrderedAmount
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Full - English - Arabic Enabled - Windows - Download

1US$ 449,00

I need solution for my issue please ASAP!

I have purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Full - English - Arabic Enabled - Windows) from adobe website and its unfair to not be able to receive a solution to this problem!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe can't help you with a digital river problem.

stop payment to digital river if they don't help you and buy from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2016 Jun 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the purchase from adobe website and i received the confirmation email from adobe email!!

Confirmation Email:

----------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Digital Revier reply:

--------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need direct contact to solve this issue ASAP!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2016 Jun 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines