• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop App Not Showing App Updates Available

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Dekstop App has stopped notifying me of updates.

How do I resolve this issue?

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

I called Adobe support. After a number of attempts to resolve this, they removed a folder called "caps." Not sure where it's located, but basically after removing the caps folder, CC desktop app showed no apps installed.

Reinstalled apps, and I now have the latest versions. Whether notifications will appear when there are updates are is unknown at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what happens when you do this, Update apps to Adobe Creative Cloud 2015

if that doesn't show cc 2015 apps, what version do you have installed and what version is shown in your cc app?

and did you try updating your cc app itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all the 2015 apps available to install. I don't get notifications when there are minor updates. For example, I have Premiere 2015 installed and it says up to date. I know there's version 2015.1 and 2015.2 of Premiere that Adobe made available, but they are not available for me to install using the CC Desktop App. The CC Desktop says all my 2015 apps are up to date, but obviously they are not.

Update inside the app its self is disabled.

4-28-2016 1-41-12 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're sure your cc app shows apps are up-to-date, and they are not, follow solution 2 here, Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application lists uninstalled Adobe apps as up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I called Adobe support. After a number of attempts to resolve this, they removed a folder called "caps." Not sure where it's located, but basically after removing the caps folder, CC desktop app showed no apps installed.

Reinstalled apps, and I now have the latest versions. Whether notifications will appear when there are updates are is unknown at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines