Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating System--Windows 7 32 bit

Browser--Firefox 46.0

Flash Player ver 21.0.0.213

Issue:  When I'm browsing the Internet with Firefox browser, I noticed that a script stops responding and freezes the computer.  I also noticed on top of screen an information bar indicating that the Adobe Flash Player has crashed.  Sometimes, it will just freeze and cause the computer to have the blue screen and the computer restarts.  I receive box after computer restarts indicating that windows has recovered from an unexpected error.  Is there anything that I can do to prevent the Adobe Flash player from crashing and/or causing the blue screen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash doesn't talk to the system hardware directly, so the BSOD is typically reflective of a underlying driver problem.  This is typically graphics or sound related.

Please work through the video troubleshooting guide, and in particular, disable hardware acceleration:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If the problem persists, let me know and I'll put my thinking cap on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

eu quero fazer uma pergunta e não onde faço isso aqui no fórum. Muito inglês para minha cabeça. Por favor: Como faço para postar em meu site uma publicidade que foi encaminhada com flash player??? Quais os passos que tenho que seguir para colocar a imagem flash no meu site? socorro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player is not working in my site properly in Mozilla Firefox. My site is http://www.aurlay.com​ Kindly tell me how it is works in Mozilla FireFox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines