3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2016 4:48 AM by Peter Spier

How to select all the tables in a document at a time?

vidhyar34646163

I need to select all the tables in indesign document in one go. I have read all the other similar answers.

I just need to only select all the tables, I don't want to change styling of tables . I have come through the following scripts which will  change only then styling of tables.

app.activeDocument.stories.everyItem().tables.everyItem().cells.everyItem().bottomEdgeStro keWeight = "0.25";  

app.activeDocument.stories.everyItem().tables.everyItem().cells.everyItem().topEdgeStrokeW eight = "0.25";  

app.activeDocument.stories.everyItem().tables.everyItem().cells.everyItem().leftEdgeStroke Weight = "0.25";  

app.activeDocument.stories.everyItem().tables.everyItem().cells.everyItem().rightEdgeStrok eWeight = "0.25";  

app.activeDocument.colors.add({name:"Black10%", model:ColorModel.process, colorValue:[0, 0, 0, 10]}); 

app.activeDocument.stories.everyItem().tables.everyItem().cells.item(0).fillColor = "Black10%";

I expect like,

app.activeDocument.stories.everyItem().tables.everyItem().getElements().selectAll();