25 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2016 8:23 AM by GURUTUYU

Flash player download problems.

robertp36735219

I have xp I try to download flash player but it  fails about at 50%. Pi-- me off!

• 1. Re: Flash player download problems.
          m_vargas Adobe Employee

Hi,

Unless you have Windows XP Service Pack 3, the online installer won't work due Windows XP Service Pack 2 and below not supporting the latest signing technologies (more information here and here), as such, instead of troubleshooting the download issue, please try the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page, in the 'Still having problems' section.  There are 3 different installers for the various supported browsers.

--

Maria

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Flash player download problems.
            GURUTUYU

I have XP with SP3 and it still won't install.

• 3. Re: Flash player download problems.
              m_vargas Adobe Employee

@GURUTUYU ,

Which installer file are you using?  The online installer or the offline installer?

I'll need to get some log files from you to investigate further.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? If you are using the online (stub) installer (downloaded from get.adobe.com/flashplayer) provide all files listed (FlashInstall.log, Adobe_ADM.log, and Adobe_GDE.log.).  If you're using the offline (full) installer, provide only the FlashInstall.log file.  If this is a 64-bit OS, provide the FlashInstall.log file from both locations mentioned in the FAQ.  Upload the file(s) to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions at How to share a document Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

--

Maria

• 4. Re: Flash player download problems.
                gabrielb66236734

Thanks much to maria, very helpful indeed. I would like to point out that if there are any other geeks like me that insist on still running XP that SP3 is to be found at FileHippo.

• 5. Re: Flash player download problems.
                  m_vargas Adobe Employee

You're welcome.  Glad you found it helpful.

--

Maria

• 6. Re: Flash player download problems.
                    GURUTUYU Level 1

I got the installer from adobe

• 7. Re: Flash player download problems.
                      gabrielb66236734 Level 1

If Adobe is distributing Windows Service Pack 3, good for them.

• 8. Re: Flash player download problems.
                        m_vargas Adobe Employee

Hi gabrielb66236734

To my knowledge Adobe isn't distributing XP Service Pack 3.  Not sure what installer GURUTUYU  is referring to.  Scrolling up to their previous comment, they indicate they already have XP3 installed.  I'm assuming they are referring to the Flash Player installer.

--

Maria

• 9. Re: Flash player download problems.
                          GURUTUYU Level 1

SP3 is from microsoft

FLASH PLAYER is from Adobe.  It will not install.  HELP!

• 10. Re: Flash player download problems.
                            m_vargas Adobe Employee

Hi GURUTUYU ,

Please describe the behaviour you're experiencing when you attempt to install Flash Player.  If you're getting an error post a screenshot (see How to post a screenshot)

I'll also need to get the previously requested log files from your to troubleshoot further.

Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? If you are using the online (stub) installer (downloaded from get.adobe.com/flashplayer) provide all files listed (FlashInstall.log, Adobe_ADM.log, and Adobe_GDE.log.).  If you're using the offline (full) installer (downloaded from the help page), provide only the FlashInstall.log file.  If this is a 64-bit OS, provide the FlashInstall.log file from both locations mentioned in the FAQ.  Upload the file(s) to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions at How do I share a file? Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

--

Maria

• 11. Re: Flash player download problems.
                              GURUTUYU Level 1

I went to:

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

Clicked on "INSTALL NOW"  for Windows 32-bit , English, Firefox

Went to "flashplayer21_ha_install" and clicked on it.

I got a pop-up notice titled "Adobe Flash Player Installer"

It looked like it was installing, then it said "Adobe Flash Player: Installation failed. Click "Finish" for further a...

I clicked on "Finish" and got the message that "Adobe Flash Player could not be installed"

You can troubleshoot your installation with the following resources:

• 12. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                m_vargas Adobe Employee

Hi GURUTUYU ,

Have you tried using the installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier  page, in the 'Still having problems' section?  If not, please try that one.

--

Maria

• 13. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                  GURUTUYU Level 1

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried that, but there is no option for flash player or shockwave in my Firefox Add-Ons/Plug-Ins menu.

• 14. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                    m_vargas Adobe Employee

Hi,

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your reply.  Did you try using the installer posted at the bottom of the page, or did you go straight to the Add-ons/Pugins?  If Flash Player is not installed, it won't be listed in the Add-ons and Plugins menu.

--

Maria

• 15. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                      GURUTUYU Level 1

I did both and then I searched for available pulg ins, but flash player was not one of the listed ones.

• 16. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                        m_vargas Adobe Employee

Did the installer complete successfully or was there an error?  If there was an error post a screenshot of the error.

• 17. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                          GURUTUYU Level 1

Same error as before

• 18. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                            Cody88XX

The best advice anyone can give you is to find an alternative to Adobe flash. It's garbage. I have tried for two years to download the latest versions without any success. Every time I get the same message, that installation failed.

I have spent hours in total on this worthless product. And hopefully EPUB books will totally take place of the Adobe PDF, which I hope puts a big hole in their pocket.

• 19. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                              gabrielb66236734 Level 1

So in agreement Cody! Sadly, HTML5 is not replacing the Devil's spawn Flash very quickly.  No hole big enough, IMHO.  I have flash on my laptop, but gave up on the other machine as I concluded I don't need it there

This doesn't help GURU much, all I can say (again) is that Win SP3 is available (which you must have installed because of code issues) at filehippo dot com, and you must exit your browser or install will always fail, auto delete the install file, and when your done pulling out the little hair you have left, you just have to start over. Sure hope you get it worked out.

• 20. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                                GURUTUYU Level 1

Cody and Gabriel, is there a substitute for Adobe Flash???

• 21. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                                  gabrielb66236734 Level 1

Fortunately, yes: HTML5. Unfortunately, it seems to be very slow to develop and / or take over for flash.  Flash is a bad platform IMHO, it crashes quite a bit, sometimes frame rate goes down to 1 - 2 fps, and locks up in the middle of things. I do a lot of online gaming, and it can be particularity frustrating in this context at times. Also, I was silly enough to actually read the terms of service for flash, one may not, specifically among many others, install it on an ATM!!!!! I can't 'feel your pain', but I can darn sure empathize!

• 22. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                                    GURUTUYU Level 1

I disabled Avast Anti-Virus program and it installed OK

• 23. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                                      m_vargas Adobe Employee

Hi GURUTUYU ,

I'll need to get some log files from you to troubleshoot further.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and upload all files, Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log, FlashInstall.log file (2 if this is a 64-bit OS), to cloud.acrobat.com using the How to share a document instructions. Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

--

Maria

• 24. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                                        m_vargas Adobe Employee

@Cody88XX ,

What OS and browser are you using?  Does this happen when you use the stub installer downloaded from get.adobe.com/flashplayer, or the full installer?

I'd like to get some log files from you to troubleshoot why you keep getting the 'installation failed' error.

Upload all files mentioned in the FAQ to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the How to share a document instructions and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

• 25. Re: Flash player download problems.
                                                          GURUTUYU Level 1

I use XP, SP3 with Firefox.  I got Flash Player to install by disabling Avast anti-virus program. Here is the installation log:

=O====== M/20.0.0.267 2016-01-03+04-02-17.074 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\avast_ash2\Flash Player ActiveX\install_flash_player_ax.exe" -install

0001 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\SafeVersions/20.0 2

0002 [I] 00000020 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0003 [W] 00001037 SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX/ 2

0004 [W] 00001037 SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\\FlashUtil32_11_9_900_152_ActiveX.exe/ 2

0005 [I] 00000013

0006 [I] 00000015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_20_0_0_267_ActiveX.exe

0007 [I] 00000016 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_20_0_0_267_ActiveX.dll

0008 [I] 00000023 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\activex.vch

0009 [I] 00000019 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0010 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl 183

0011 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe 183

0012 [I] 00000021 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

0013 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe 183

=X====== M/20.0.0.267 2016-01-03+04-02-22.152 ========

=O====== M/20.0.0.270 2016-01-26+03-08-02.187 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\avast_ash2\Flash Player ActiveX\install_flash_player_ax.exe" -install

0001 [I] 00000020 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0002 [I] 00000013

0003 [I] 00000015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_20_0_0_270_ActiveX.exe

0004 [I] 00000016 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_20_0_0_270_ActiveX.dll

0005 [I] 00000023 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\activex.vch

0006 [I] 00000019 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0007 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl 183

0008 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe 183

0009 [I] 00000021 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

0010 [W] 00001106

0011 [W] 00001106

0012 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe 183

=X====== M/20.0.0.270 2016-01-26+03-08-06.859 ========

=O====== M/20.0.0.286 2016-02-07+19-06-42.265 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff & Nataliya\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\3C6AD483-A86A-4444-83FA-954AE137A6C7\D5C6B67E-AA2F-4892-9F66-1C11B6C69E52\5216 D22D-B797-48AF-813A-62702069BC09" -install -iv 8 -au 0

0002 [I] 00000013

0003 [I] 00000015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_20_0_0_286_ActiveX.exe

0004 [I] 00000016 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_20_0_0_286_ActiveX.dll

0005 [I] 00000023 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\activex.vch

0006 [I] 00000019 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0007 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl 183

0008 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe 183

0009 [I] 00000021 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

0010 [W] 00001106

0011 [W] 00001106

0012 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe 183

0013 [I] 00000012

=X====== M/20.0.0.286 2016-02-07+19-06-45.984 ========

=O====== M/20.0.0.306 2016-02-09+21-25-08.218 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 FlashPlayerInstaller.exe -install -iv 11

0002 [I] 00000013

0003 [I] 00000025 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_20_0_0_306_ActiveX.exe

0004 [W] 00001151 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash32_20_0_0_306.ocx 32

0005 [W] 00001122

=X====== M/20.0.0.306 2016-02-09+21-25-11.828 ========

2016-2-9+21-25-25.171 [error] 1226 1062

=O====== M/20.0.0.306 2016-02-09+21-25-21.531 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\{FD5752CE-8347-4252-94FB-DEDC2B225283}\InstallFlashPlayer.exe" -install -iv 12

0002 [W] 00001037 SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX/ 2

0003 [I] 00000013

0004 [I] 00000015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_20_0_0_306_ActiveX.exe

0005 [I] 00000016 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_20_0_0_306_ActiveX.dll

0006 [I] 00000023 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\activex.vch

0007 [I] 00000019 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0008 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl 183

0009 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe 183

0010 [I] 00000021 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

0011 [W] 00001106

0012 [W] 00001106

0013 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe 183

0014 [I] 00000012

=X====== M/20.0.0.306 2016-02-09+21-25-25.234 ========

=O====== M/20.0.0.306 2016-02-09+21-25-12.078 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerInstaller.exe" -recover activex

0001 [I] 00000011 0

=X====== M/20.0.0.306 2016-02-09+21-25-25.390 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.182 2016-03-11+13-25-06.554 ========

0001 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\SafeVersions/21.0 2

0003 [I] 00000013

0004 [I] 00000025 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_182_ActiveX.exe

0005 [W] 00001151 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash32_21_0_0_182.ocx 32

0006 [W] 00001122

=X====== M/21.0.0.182 2016-03-11+13-25-09.726 ========

2016-3-11+13-25-23.8 [error] 1226 1062

=O====== M/21.0.0.182 2016-03-11+13-25-19.133 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\{81CD011C-BA58-445B-B21A-83CC8B8B96E7}\InstallFlashPlayer.exe" -install -iv 12

0001 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\SafeVersions/21.0 2

0003 [W] 00001037 SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX/ 2

0004 [I] 00000013

0005 [I] 00000015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_182_ActiveX.exe

0006 [I] 00000016 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_182_ActiveX.dll

0007 [I] 00000023 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\activex.vch

0008 [I] 00000019 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0009 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl 183

0010 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe 183

0011 [I] 00000021 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

0012 [W] 00001106

0013 [W] 00001106

0014 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe 183

0015 [I] 00000012

=X====== M/21.0.0.182 2016-03-11+13-25-23.070 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.182 2016-03-11+13-25-09.992 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerInstaller.exe" -recover activex

0001 [I] 00000011 0

=X====== M/21.0.0.182 2016-03-11+13-25-23.148 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.197 2016-03-24+02-25-03.718 ========

0002 [I] 00000013

0003 [I] 00000025 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_197_ActiveX.exe

0004 [W] 00001151 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash32_21_0_0_197.ocx 32

0005 [W] 00001122

=X====== M/21.0.0.197 2016-03-24+02-25-07.578 ========

2016-3-24+2-25-23.156 [error] 1226 1062

=O====== M/21.0.0.197 2016-03-24+02-25-19.359 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\{2DAEE636-9C4E-4B88-8B65-66DFCBED42AD}\InstallFlashPlayer.exe" -install -iv 12

0002 [W] 00001037 SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX/ 2

0003 [I] 00000013

0004 [I] 00000015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_197_ActiveX.exe

0005 [I] 00000016 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_197_ActiveX.dll

0010 [I] 00000021 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

0011 [W] 00001106

0012 [W] 00001106

0014 [I] 00000012

=X====== M/21.0.0.197 2016-03-24+02-25-23.171 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.197 2016-03-24+02-25-08.578 ========

0001 [I] 00000011 0

=X====== M/21.0.0.197 2016-03-24+02-25-23.265 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-04-07+17-25-04.843 ========

0002 [I] 00000013

0003 [I] 00000025 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe

0004 [W] 00001151 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash32_21_0_0_213.ocx 32

0005 [W] 00001122

=X====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-04-07+17-25-07.953 ========

2016-4-7+17-25-24.546 [error] 1226 1062

=O====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-04-07+17-25-19.906 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\{9B9F6F3E-9D27-43CC-ADB1-94484513CBCF}\InstallFlashPlayer.exe" -install -iv 12

0003 [I] 00000013

0004 [I] 00000015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe

0005 [I] 00000016 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll

0011 [W] 00001106

0012 [W] 00001106

0014 [I] 00000012

=X====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-04-07+17-25-24.593 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-04-07+17-25-08.375 ========

0001 [I] 00000011 0

=X====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-04-07+17-25-24.875 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-18-08.156 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe -maintain activex

0001 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0002 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0003 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0004 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0005 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0006 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0007 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0008 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0009 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0010 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0011 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0012 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0013 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0014 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0015 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe 5

0016 [I] 00000018

0017 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe 5

0018 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll 5

0019 [I] 00000018

0020 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll 5

0021 [W] 00001037 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce/FlashPlayerUpdate 2

0022 [W] 00001037 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/ 2

0023 [W] 00001037 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer/FlashPlayerVersion 2

0024 [W] 00001037 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer/SwfInstall 2

0025 [W] 00001037 Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000}/ 2

0026 [W] 00001021

0027 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0028 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0029 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0030 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0031 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0032 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0033 [W] 00001037 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Control Panel\Extended Properties\{2CA4F306-B280-4ab2-B5E1-1DFA3583F046}/C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.c pl 2

0034 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0035 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0036 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0037 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0038 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0039 [W] 00001100

0040 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll 5

0041 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll 5

0042 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe 5

0043 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe 5

0044 [I] 00000012

=X====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-18-30.094 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-24-28.109 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff & Nataliya\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\F3B4DA73-AEBD-497C-9EB7-387BB90F1E1A\3DC83AE0-1204-418B-81BB-AFAF5A035A4A\C74A 24EE-AC04-472A-8721-B330E52DE64F" -install -iv 8 -au 1

0001 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0004 [I] 00000013

0005 [I] 00000015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe

0006 [I] 00000016 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll

0007 [I] 00000023 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\activex.vch

0008 [I] 00000019 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0010 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe 183

0011 [I] 00000012

=X====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-24-30.797 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-31-47.078 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff & Nataliya\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\68DF58F7-3F20-436A-8A05-A5ABB2266FCA\8ED450FB-117A-4B9F-A68E-861A05FA9E20\2C54 E7CA-01A1-4E88-AB2C-C8414D206F1B" -install -iv 8 -au 1

0001 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/PlayerPath 2

0002 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPlugin/Version 2

0003 [I] 00000020 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0004 [W] 00001037 SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer/ 2

0005 [W] 00001037 SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI/ 2

0006 [W] 00001037 SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player Plugin/ 2

0007 [W] 00001036 Software\Mozilla\Firefox\extensions/Plugins 2

0008 [W] 00001036 Software\Mozilla\MaintenanceService\extensions/Plugins 2

0009 [W] 00001036 Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\extensions/Plugins 2

0010 [W] 00001036 Software\Opera Software/Last CommandLine 2

0011 [W] 00001036 Software\Opera Software/Last CommandLine 2

0012 [W] 00001036 Software\Opera Software/Plugin Path 2

0013 [W] 00001036 Software\Opera Software/Plugin Path 2

0014 [I] 00000014

0015 [I] 00000015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_Plugin.exe

0016 [I] 00000024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\plugin.vch

0017 [I] 00000017 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash

0018 [I] 00000019 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0019 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl 183

0020 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe 183

0021 [I] 00000021 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

0022 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe 183

0023 [I] 00000003

0024 [I] 00000012

=X====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-31-48.937 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-36-56.687 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe -maintain activex

0001 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0002 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0003 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0004 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0005 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0006 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0007 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0008 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0009 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0010 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0011 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe 5

0012 [I] 00000018

0013 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe 5

0014 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll 5

0015 [I] 00000018

0016 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll 5

0017 [W] 00001037 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce/FlashPlayerUpdate 2

0018 [W] 00001037 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/ 2

0019 [W] 00001037 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer/FlashPlayerVersion 2

0020 [W] 00001037 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer/SwfInstall 2

0021 [W] 00001037 Software\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000}/ 2

0022 [W] 00001021

0023 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0024 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0025 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0026 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0027 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0028 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0029 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerPepper/PlayerPath 2

0030 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll 5

0031 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll 5

0032 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe 5

0033 [W] 00001015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe 5

0034 [I] 00000012

=X====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-37-11.797 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-42-49.844 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 "C:\DOCUME~1\JEFF&N~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\{BE5DEAE1-3955-4809-8CE1-36631CD709EC}\InstallFlashPl ayer.exe" -iv 6

0001 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0002 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0003 [I] 00000020 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe

0004 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0005 [W] 00001036 Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayerActiveX/PlayerPath 2

0006 [I] 00000020 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0007 [W] 00001037 SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX/ 2

0008 [W] 00001037 SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe/ 2

0009 [I] 00000013

0010 [I] 00000015 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.exe

0011 [I] 00000016 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_21_0_0_213_ActiveX.dll

0012 [I] 00000023 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\activex.vch

0013 [I] 00000019 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

0014 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl 183

0015 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe 183

0016 [I] 00000021 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

0017 [W] 00001024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe 183

0018 [I] 00000012

=X====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-43-11.672 ========

=O====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-42-40.969 ========

0000 [I] 00000010 C:\DOCUME~1\JEFF&N~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ICD1.tmp\FP_AX_CAB_INSTALLER64.exe

0001 [I] 00000011 0

=X====== M/21.0.0.213 2016-05-09+02-43-11.703 ========