Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Distribution

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I applied for a distribution license for Flash Player and Reader last week and I have not received an email. I used the chat service but they pointed me to here.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The email comes from noeply@adobe.com.  Please check your spam folder to see if this email is there.  If not, private message mess the name and email address used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  Also, ensure that email from noreply@adobe.com will not be blocked by your spam filters.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Maria. I was able to receive my chat transcript from noreply@adobe.com and I do not see any other emails from noreply@adobe.com through our spam system as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the name and email address used to request the license.  The licensing team will need this information to investigate.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<edited>

Thank you.

The licensing team has recent the email.  Please let me know if you do, or don't, receive it.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not receive it. I have talked to our email guy and we checked if it reached our email service but we did not see anything recently except for emails from forums_noreply@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I will follow-up with the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines