• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit All Not Working

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's my latest problem:  we have a module which is basically just a quiz using random questions from a single pool.  The only slides are a title slide, an intro slide, 20 random quiz questions, a quiz results slide, and a final "here's what you have to do next" slide.

In preview modes and even when published, it lets me navigate around as expected, answering all the questions, and when they're finally all answered, clicking on Submit All seems to do nothing.  The button doesn't even react.  It's like it's made of wood.  I am not sent to the quiz results slide as I would expect, but I can continue navigating through the question slides and can even change my answers, which maybe is not surprising since the Submit All button doesn't seem to be active at all, even though I've answered all the questions.

Does anyone have any idea how I might fix this?

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version do you use? What are the Quiz settings, besides the option 'Submit All'? I'm particularly interested in the option for Required?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 9.0.0.223

Enable reporting:  checked

LMS:  Other Standard LMSs

Standard:  Scorm 1.2

Template:  SendTrackingDataAtEnd

Status Representation:  Incomplete ---> Complete

Success/Completion Criteria:  Quiz is Passed

Report:  Quiz Score, Percentage

Settings:

Required:  Answer All

Shuffle Answers, Clear, and Branch Aware UNchecked, all else Checked

Pass or Fail:  80% to pass, user gets one attempt, whether failing or passing, action = Continue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you put Required back to the default setting and try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default being, I guess, "optional--the user can skip the quiz".  It still offers me a Submit All button.  If I submit all, it warns me, and asks if I'm sure I wanna skip all those questions.  When I say yes, it ROCKETS me forward to the last question, past all 19 others, and then I answer the last question or not, then hit the Next button and it warns me again, are you sure it's what you want, and I say yes, and I'm back sitting on the last question slide.  Next brings up the "are you sure" dialog box again, and Submit All acts like a block of wood, again.  So, again, I'm stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should go and double-check again in this version, didn't need it yet and was pretty busy last months (which is good of course).

At this moment I cannot offer you any other suggestions, first have to do that double-check. My apologies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. It works just fine when published in HTML5 and SWF but not in HTML5 only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources