• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PhotoShop CS6 Pen Tool Lag

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hay guys, my Pen Tool in Photoshop CS6 has all of a sudden started to lag and be slow whenever Im active on that tool. It even lags and goes slow when I click on layers and do some other stuff but ONLY when im on that tool. I will have to wait 2-3 seconds for anything to happen after I click a point on the pen tool. Sometimes it is ok when its on the 'Path' one but when its on 'Shape' its lagging and going really slow. This has only started to happen and it was going completely fine last time I used the pen tool. Im using Photoshop CS6 on Windows 7 and my computer is more than capable of handling the Pen tool as he has done completely fine previously. I have tried enabling GPU and changing the setting from Advanced to Basic. Also I have tried reseting my computer/ opening a new document and reopening Photoshop whilst pressing Ctrl-Alt-Shift to delete the settings but nothing has worked. Just cant seem to find a fix and im really confused as to why this has suddenly cropped up and started to occur

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?