• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credit card needed to open library book on nook glowlight?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I transferred a library book from ADE to my nook glowlight plus and could open it.  Today, I get a message that says "to unlock you ebook and start reading, please enter the full name and credit card information used to purchase this item"   I have deleted and put the book back on, I have turned nook on and off, I have deleted and re downloaded the book from the library to ADE.  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Yes , I had authorized the reader with my adobe ID and reentered the info but it didn't help.  I ended up unregistering and reregistering the reader and starting over AND  also reauthorizing ADE to my computer.  Both things together solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authorize the Reader with your Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , I had authorized the reader with my adobe ID and reentered the info but it didn't help.  I ended up unregistering and reregistering the reader and starting over AND  also reauthorizing ADE to my computer.  Both things together solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2016 May 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines