• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac El Capitan, Photoshop Install Stops At 42%

Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just some insight

i have been attempting to download photoshop cc 2015 for the past week, i have been searching this forum, i have watched numerous youtube videos, followed all of the steps laid out in this post Photoshop CC (2015) won't Install on Mac  and still no luck, i will re follow all of the steps in that post once again tomorrow when i get off work. if anyone knows of any other solutions to this annoyance any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Hi Alecw34913564,

You may try to troubleshoot Creative Cloud using log files with the help of this link: Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log filesā€‹.

You are welcome to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If possible , post screenshot of error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 01, 2016 May 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am going through the exact same issue as the post linked above all the same errors, just no solution. Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 8.08.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-01 at 8.08.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-01 at 8.08.28 AM.png when i click on the more information link it just shows me that file:///tmp link, i have been deleting everything in the tmp step also and that hasnt worked either, not sure if those are connected but still strange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know whether you had logged in to Root user account and performed Complete removal and reinstallation process?

If yes , it is ideal to check with Adobe Tech support once , they can even remote access your comp and fix the issue.

[ Click on Still need help button and select Chat option ]

Ask for Technical Support.

Contact Customer Care

If you u r unable to get in touch with Adobe support , let us know .

We may need to check with Installation Error log files to identify the cause of issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just finished a session with an adobe tech associate, they took control of my computer, force killed the required helper apps that supposedly hold the installation back and yet again, the install halted at 42%, šŸ˜ž going to try once more with another associate, but whoever just helped me only did the same steps that i did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alecw34913564,

You may try to troubleshoot Creative Cloud using log files with the help of this link: Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log filesā€‹.

You are welcome to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines