This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I'm assuming you're talking about the PhoneGap Developer App and the PhoneGap Desktop App?
- Your device must be connected to the same network as your development machine.
- Make sure the versions of the PGDevApp and PGDesktopApp are up-to-date.
- Try with a freshly created project -- if it works, something may be up with your project in particular.
- Add the various ports PGDesktopApp uses to your firewall settings so that data can pass freely. You can temporarily disable your firewall to see if that's the problem.
- You may need to add an exception to your anti-virus software. Again, you can temporarily disable the AV to see if it's causing your problem.