• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need new serial number for an old product please, for Fireworks CS4.

New Here ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased Fireworks CS4 years back, but have a new computer now and still wish to use CS4. My online account does not show the serial now for set up, and tech support referred me here for an expert's help.

Please help me with a new serial number for this old product. Thank you so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

There is no option for a new serial number thru these forums and Adobe Customer Support does not provide support for older products.  Your only option to get the number from Adobe is thru Adobe Customer Support.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no option for a new serial number thru these forums and Adobe Customer Support does not provide support for older products.  Your only option to get the number from Adobe is thru Adobe Customer Support.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-acti...

Find your Adobe product serial number quickly

If you still have the software installed on the older machine you can try getting the serial number thru that.

If it's a Windows machine then try running Belarc Advisor

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

For a Mac you can try: 

https://mac-product-key-finder.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks Ned Murphy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines