10 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2016 12:28 PM by GetRichColor

I have phone support with my CC, but I can't call or even talk to someone online!

GetRichColor Level 1

I'm being Ripped Off! I have the full package and I can't even speak to someone online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That said CC IS SLOW AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My computer is 5 times the min power. I have done EVERYTHING ON THE F__KING FOURMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NO ONE AT ADOBE WILL ANSWER MY QUESTION????????  WHY IS IT SUCH A PIECE OF ****!? Or contact Me.

I have been using Photoshop sense the first version. My old 8100 Powermac running Photoshop 3 was WAAAAAYYYY Faster.

After over 25+ years with Adobe I am looking at other programs. Adobe does not care AT ALL about the customer, they just now want to sell their pic library.

I work as High End talent for BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi, Designory, Disney, FOX and several more. ALL are currently looking to dump CC and adobe because they just don't care about making it work. When you pay as much as I you expect it to work, and at least have customer service.