3 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2016 1:54 AM by Test Screen Name

I use PDFs extensively on my computer and assumed that the PDF is more native to Evernote than it apparently actually is . I just installed Adobe Acrobat DC and its virtual PDF printer. But, when I went to print multi-page documents, the printer would onl

franklinb62266401

I realize that this is an Adobe forum, but I would imagine that there are a lot of people here who use PDFs on Evernote. Unless there is something I really don't understand, it appears that you can copy a multi-page PDF onto Evernote, but you can only recover its first page onto an Adobe virtual printer for Windows. Can anyone suggest something that I should doing?

I have a neurological condition and an accumulation of documents on Evernote. Most of the documents were given me by a physician, I scanned them into PDFs, and read those files into Evernote. I just assumed that when it came time to take the documents to a new doctor, I could print them out. But, when I went to print multi-page documents, the printer would only print the first page and ignore the rest.