• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products

New Here ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree whole heartedly, that is no way to treat someone who spends $1500on your product.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Branching to a new discussion.

Jamesb25434196 I am sorry you are facing difficulties downloading the installation files for Acrobat 7.  Acrobat 7.0 for Mac OS did not include activation technology so was not affected by the activation server shut down.  You will want to locate your original installation media and utilize your registered serial number.  You can find details on how to locate your registered Acrobat 7.0 serial number at Find your Adobe product serial number quickly .

If you choose to

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't find a link to download adobe acrobat professional 7 for Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion.

Jamesb25434196 I am sorry you are facing difficulties downloading the installation files for Acrobat 7.  Acrobat 7.0 for Mac OS did not include activation technology so was not affected by the activation server shut down.  You will want to locate your original installation media and utilize your registered serial number.  You can find details on how to locate your registered Acrobat 7.0 serial number at Find your Adobe product serial number quickly .

If you choose to download Creative Suite 2 Premium, at the time of purchase, then the download may be under your account at http://www.adobe.com/.  You can find details on how to download purchased software titles at Find downloaded Adobe apps and app files..

You are welcome to update this discussion if you have any additional questions.

For a complete list of Adobe software titles affected by the activation server shut down see  Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines